Name:Intel Mini Box
CPU:Intel Baytrail-T CR(Quad-core ) 1.33GHz
GPU:Intel HD Graphic(Gen7)
Picture format:BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG
Video format:MEPG 1/2/4,H.263/H.264,RMVB,WMV/VC-1,MVC,AVS,MJPEG. (UP TO 1080P)
RAM:DDR3 2GB DDR3L
ROM Flash:Nand Flash 32GB
Ethernet:Ethernet RJ45 ,support 100MB
TF Card Slot:External Storage support to 64GB
USB:Host x 4 female
Headphone:3.5mm standard , audio and mic output
HDMI:Audio/ Video output
Others:Support USB Wire/ WiFi 2.4G Wireless Keyboard, Mouse, Air mouse
FLASH:Flash 11 hardware decoding
Preinstalled APP:Support Office word .Excel. PPT. PDF
- NEW Wintel 8 CX-w8 win8 mini PC Intel 64 bit Quad core CPU Atom Z3735F windows 8 32bit system smart computer 2GB DDR3 /32GB ROM faster than android smart tv box,same function as your win8 computer
- The Intel Atom Z3735F is a power-efficient quad-core SoC for tablets and mini PC TV box. It is clocked at 1.33 – 1.83 GHz and is part of the Bay Trail-T platform. Thanks to the specially optimized 22nm low-power design process (P1271) with Tri-Gate transistors, performance and energy efficiency have been significantly improved compared to its predecessor.
- Thanks to 4 CPU cores and the improved performance per clock, the Z3735F is significantly faster than previous Intel Atoms like the Z2760. Depending on the benchmark, the Z3735F competes with AMDs Temash and Kabini APUs like the A6-1450 and A4-5000. For everyday tasks such as Internet or Office the performance is adequate, but not for very complex software or modern games. Compared to ARM SoCs for Android systems, the Z3735F is placed in the upper mid-range segment.
- The processor cores are based on the new Silvermont architecture, which is an out-of-order design for the first time. The increased utilization of the pipeline and many other improvements (optimized branch prediction, increased buffers, and enhanced decoders) have increased the performance per clock by about 50 percent. At the same time, however, the Hyper-Threading feature of the previous generation has been removed. Other major additions are the support for new instruction set extensions such as SSE 4.1 and 4.2 as well as AES-NI (depending on the model).
- The HD Graphics (Bay Trail) is based on the Intel Gen7 architecture, which supports DirectX 11 and is also found in the Ivy Bridge series (e.g. HD Graphics 4000). With only 4 EUs (Execution Units) and a relatively low clock speed of up to 646 MHz, the GPU is even slower than the HD Graphics (Ivy Bridge). Therefore, only older and less demanding games (like simple Android titles) will run fluently. However, video acceleration and other multimedia applications are no problem for the chip.The entire SoC is rated at an SDP of 2.2 W, which indicates a TDP of less than 4 W. Thus, the chip can be used in passively cooled tablets.