The TimberPro is new newest tool from Woodchuck Tool. It combines the function of the Timberjack with the function of the Dual, giving it the ability to roll and position logs as well as lift. If you want an all in one solution for logs up to 20 inches then this is it. Lifts logs from 5 to 20 inches, rolls logs from 12 to 20 inches. The dual feet keep the handle from digging into the ground. The can’t teeth grab logs for rolling and help stabilize logs when cutting. The convient toe lift removes the hook from the log when repositioning. 6061-T6 aluminum and high strength powder coated steel. 47 inch overall length. 10.5 pounds. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Proudly made in the USA!
- The TimberPro combines the functions of the Woodchuck Tool Timberjack with the Woodchuck Dual – can roll and position logs as well as lift
- Lifts logs from 5 to 20 inches, rolls logs from 12 to 20 inches
- Dual feet keep handle from digging into the ground. Cant teeth keep logs from rolling; stabilizes logs when cutting. Toe lift to remove hook from log when re-positioning
- 6061-T6 aluminum and high strength powder coated steel
- Proudly made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty